Tuesday, May 01, 2007

C'mon... this blog is, like, dead, already

Come Join Me On Facebook

I found blogging on Facebook to just be a LOT easier than using Blogger... maybe if I get super famous or something I'll start a -real- blog, but if you're just a friend or a fan (or an enemy) looking to touch base, Facebook is the site where you'll find me. MySpace is ugly and clunky and so overly alterable that some people's too-complex pages slow my top-of-the-line computer to a dead crawl. Twitter is for mobile phones, and I can't be bothered to pay $120/year to AT&T Mobile for a no-limit text messaging program. Friendster is like an abandoned strip mall, and seems like it's mostly full of junkies, pimps & whores (oh my). WAYN? No one uses it. XING? I'm not Chinese. No, it's Facebook for me for the forseeable future, so if you'd like to keep getting a daily dose of anti-establishment smarm, you know what to do: go to Facebook.com and add "Micah Ian Wright" as a "friend" (or frenemy, I don't care which you are) and enjoy.

So long, Google!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=622546618